Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: RE: IML: mopar 440 kit LPG conversion

Hold on Jim!!

I was only talking about the price of the mixer, I paid about $200 (or 150 Euros) for it.
You will aslo need the convertor (=regulator) that converts liquid LPG to gas, the OMVL R90 costs about $ 150 (or 120 Euros).

Apart from these main parts you need gas tank(s), and a variety of small parts and hoses.

The complete conversion cost me about $900. That includes the costs for the test at the local DMV.

Rob