Re: IML: shackles

Mike and all -

I took my 64 New Yorker to Oregon Spring at 920 SE Stark in Portland, Oregon and they had everything I needed. You might give them a try.

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Imperial Converts
64 New Yorker Salon

MIKE CINDY BECKER wrote:

I took my 67 crown convertible to Benz springs in Portland oregon to see about some new leaf springs. they were glad to make some new springs, but said new shackles were not available from their supplier and kind of didn't want to to the job because they were afraid of a shackle breaking. I am going to start looking for shackles anybody any ideas? thanks, mike becker