Re: IML: Imperial and / or accumulated parts for sale

Re: IML: Imperial and / or accumulated parts for sale

Before I post to the MML or to a couple other mopar related mailing lists or to ebay, I wanted to give IML members a heads up. For various reasons, all of which are completely personal and not related to failing health, finances, etc etc etc, I am going to be putting up my entire Mopar fleet and all of the accumulated parts, pieces, spares, literature, etc etc up for sale. Not just my Coupe, but my 62 specific parts as well as my stash of 62-63 parts, sheet metal, cyl heads, manifolds, carbs, ..the list is not endless but it isnt just a few odds and ends either. Other than my wifes Barracuda, I am getting out of this and taking a breather before switching directions.

Having said that, if you are at all interested, have comments, questions, etc just email me off list. I am not fishing for the best price necessarily, but I am not going to let it go at 10 cents on the dollar either. For what its worth, my particular car was purchased by my parents and while it is not the most perfect, original, or exquisite one in the world, it is definetly one that has a well documented history and one that the purchaser will have no doubt about its condition and level of authenticity. By that I mean that there wont be any smoke and mirrors between myself and the purchaser.

I have a set range of values in mind for the vehicle, the vehicle AND the parts etc etc, as well as many of the parts themselves. They are not necessarily in stone but I know where I will draw the line on things. I also have another 63 4 dr that is available, not much more than a frame and body, with some parts and pieces still available that are 63 specific. Again, let me know what you are looking for or just ask me your questions. Should I get a large amount of correspondence regarding these items, I may take some time to sort it all out BEFORE I start answering anyone, please be patient.

Thanks much, my apologies to the IMPCOPS for any breach of etiquette regarding a post like this to the list. I have also listed this on the IML classifieds.

Mike Sutton
62 Crown Coupe
Washington State