Re: IML: sticky throttle

Mike / Cindy
   I had something similar to that happen to my 69's Holley in
1973.  I took spray carb cleaner and cleaned all of the external
linkage and paid attention to the points at which the shaft
entered the body and in the throat and had no more problems.  I
had a problem later when I had rebuilt the carb and continually
had ALL four barrel going over 35 mph.  I realized what I had
done and tore it apart and adjusted the linkage to solve that
problem.  BTW, I was 20 and had had the car for 2 years at that
point.

Æyn