Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 9:43 PM
Subject: IML: sticky throttle

Hi All,

About a month and a 1/2 ago my throttle on the 67 lebaron starting sticking , it would remain at whatever was the fastest speed I drove at, I had to tap the accelerator HARD to unstick it.. I went and put a stronger return spring on it and solved the problem, until last week and its doing it again. If I work the accelerator by hand it seems to work free. I researched the archives and did a web search on sticky throttles but had no luck . any body ever had this problem. thanks, mike