IML: 64 Crown

Imperialists
This want ad just appeared in the Kansas City paper.
1964 Imperial Crown, 4dr hardtop, 413 w/4 bbl, 727 torqueflight, motor runs, chrome & body intact. $1000. 816-455-5304.
I was very tempted to call, but I've got to get my '59 Lebaron on the street.
Hope a list member ends up with it.
Bob Hatten
1959 Lebaron sedan