IML: FOR webmaster - possible email issue to webmaster and iml-webmonste

IML: FOR webmaster - possible email issue to webmaster and iml-webmonsters email

Sorry to bomb the group but I couldn't find a private email that worked
to our webmaster.

I tried to send email first to
the email link at the bottom of our emails to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and got

>Article rejected, un-authorized poster of xcruiser66@xxxxxxxxx
Then tried the IML website email link "feedback" and got email back

need to
join the group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be
open to
posting.<

I think there is a link issue

Again sorry to send this to the whole group

My .02
Ron