Re: IML: "Chrysler Imperial" Rose - Most Fragrant

Re: IML: "Chrysler Imperial" Rose - Most Fragrant

I am sure many of us on the list have a few "chrysler imperials' planted somewhere in our yards. Hopefully they aren't too unsightly like mine are.  ha-

RCAJazz1@xxxxxxx wrote:
This variety of rose won the 1965 James Alexander Gamble Most Frangrant   Medal. It's a medium to dark red Hybrid Tea-style rose. And a beautiful one, just   like the car.    May end up planting some in my yard one of these days.    Rex Allen  Novato, CA

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Looking for earth-friendly autos?