Re: IML: Reproduced backup light lenses

Hello Joey, I am sorry, but the unseasonable Cold and rain is not allowing me to finish any of the Emblems or Parts with Chrome ( Reflectors and Park Lenses ) as they need to be clear coated, they will bubble and or Blush if I try to finish them before the sun comes back out. If you like I can send your Tails and Back-ups ( I do have a pair of the Chrome rings already in stock for the Tails ) but your Park Lenses and reflectors could not have Chrome on them, I would replace them when I can make them Correct. The Fender Emblems at this stage are a matter of just Wait, but I do expect to have them finished in the next 2 weeks. I belive you can get the Emblems from Emblem Magic but from what I hear it is a 9 Months wait and they are Crap anyway, you would not be happy with them unless you have very low standards. So would you like me to send your Lenses? I could get them away in the next few days, regards George. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Jesser" <keymanjj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Reproduced backup light lenses

Dear George:

I'm very troubled.  When we spoke in January you told me four weeks.
I ordered and paid for my lenses on February 3rd.
You told me four to six weeks.
It has been twenty weeks now, and I still don't have my order.
I don't know what your normal time frame is, but I wish you would have told me.
Please give me an expected date for my lenses.
Thank you,
Joey Jesser
1960 Imperial Crown