IML: Might be selling my '59

Half of me wants to sell my '59 Imperial and the other half is kicking me in the rear end for thinking of selling.  I've decided to put it on e-bay to see what happens so if any of you are interested in a '59 that needs lots of restoration check out item# 260132563421

If it doesn't sell then I think I am going to sell my Fleetwood and dump that money in to body and paint work on the Imperial.   I've had the car for seven years and haven't made nearly the progress I thought I would.  I've never owned a car this long and I am kind of bored with it but I can't think of anything I want more.  That's the bad thing about Imperials..  Once you have had one they kind of ruin normal cars for you.

                Steve B.