Re: IML: "Chrysler Imperial" Rose - Most Fragrant

Re: IML: "Chrysler Imperial" Rose - Most Fragrant

Darrel et al,
   I do realize that this is NOT a DIRECT thread for our
Imperials, but if it had NOT been for this thread, I would not
have learned that the 52-53 IMPERIAL CAR Ad compain was based on
it and they were VERY appealing at that.  I want to print some
11x17 posters for some of them to place in our 93 and 75 in
shows.  I may also alter them to respectively year to each of our
Imperials.
   As for acquiring the actual plant, in the fall to spring,
watch for dry root plants at major stores (Home Depot,
Lowe's...). They are now classified as Non-Patent and as low
$2.99 each.  Get the thickest caned ones you can find (#1-1 1/2).

Æyn & Patrick
Tucson, AZ