Re: IML: Sending Photos to the IML

Kenyon,
What have I started with thus "Rose" thread?? LOL...

Am selling my 64 Imperial Convertible and  would like to place an and with
pic on the website. You say:

If you email them to me or use the CONTACT US button

on the website at any time, we can post them to a page

on the club website that you can then insert into a

message.

??? Am a little confused about that process.  Also, can you accept a Pdf file
pic?

The car is currently listed on www.americandreamcars.com  under Imperials,
with a pic there. OK to list that link on the Imp. site ad?

Many thanks,
Rex Allen
Novato, CA

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm