IML: Great Service

Hi

I sent a fax to Gary Goers yesterday asking about carpet kits for my  1955 Sedan, interior and trunk. Today I received a phone call from a nice lady who said theyhad them in stock and they would ship promptly. She also said she would put a bill in the box and I could send them back a check.

Jan in Ojai, CA
1955 sedan

P. S. I am looking for a "token" spare tire for  my car, ideally a wide white 8.20 x 15. Condition is really not important, just for "show". Any help appreciated.