IML: 1960 steering box/core needed

Hello, everyone.

I am looking for a steering box/core to send to our friends at firm feel
so that my '60 won't be 'laid up' indefinitely.

Everyone tells me they are hard to find.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thank you.
Jim Brown
'60 Crown SH

Duckie26626@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi to All:    From My 1962 Imperial Order Code List.  The Sure Grip Differential Was Available on All Models ( Custom, Crown & Le Baron). The Order Code #  is 522. The Factory Wholesale Price is 40.00, the Factory Retails Price is 52.25, the Total Price is 57.45 (Including Distribution Excise And Handling Charge).

Dave V.
62 Custom Imperial
 (It Should Be Running Tomorrow for the 8th Annual Cruisinâ?? Downriver (Michigan)on Fri & Sat)

See what's free at AOL.com.