Re: IML: A-arm Bushings and Torsion Bar Adjustment

Re: IML: A-arm Bushings and Torsion Bar Adjustment

Hi to All: My Work on the T/Bar Adjustment Involved Using a 3/4 Breaker Bar & a 4 Foot Pipe that Fit on the Breaker Bar.  1st: Soak it Adjuster for Days in a Penetrating Oil Real Good.  2nd: Clean the Threads on the Adjuster as Much as You Can. 3rd Have the Front Wheel Way off the Ground & Have the Car Firmly on GOOD Jack Stands!  Not having the Factory Gage I "Eyeballed" the Height & Used a Tape Measure on the Lip of the Wheel Well to Get Both Side Even.  Again Make Sure the Car Is Firmly Planted on Good Jack Stands.  My T/Bar Adjustment Took a Lot More Than 150 Foot Lbs to Break Them Loose.
Happy Moparing to All.

Dave V.
62 Oyster White Southampton 4-Door

See what's free at AOL.com.