[RE]IML: Carlisle Anyone?

There is an RV park just outside gate 3, I can't remember the name of who runs it just now, but contact me off-list, and I can try to get it for you.

Subject : IML: Carlisle Anyone?

Date : Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:50:26 -0400

From : Javier Reynaldos <jreynaldos@xxxxxxx>

Hello!

I'm getting on road to see friends in New Hampshire and I will be

passing Carlisle, PA right at the time of the mopar show... Anyone

know a welcoming campground for a 1968 Imperial convertible and her

airstream? Arrival would be the 5th and I'd leave the 7th. Is

anyone from this group going?

Thanks!

Javier