Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: IML: A-arm Bushings and Torsion Bar Adjustment

Excellent! That is the way it is suppose to be. The handling
characteristics will greatly improve, particularly on the highway. The
ease of the adjustment means that your car apparently has not be
subjected to abuse and poor storage over the years. Dirt and corrosion
are usually the culprits here.

I think since one of the major features of our cars was the way that
they handle, we should do our best to preserve and maintain that
feature as close to original as possible. When in correct adjustment
and properly maintained, there are few driving experiences more
satisfying than an Imperial on a good road at high way speed. Second to
that would be the satisfaction in stopping the car when the brakes are
in proper working order. They are quick, confident, and smooth, as long
as they are not over heated.

Paul W.