Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: IML: A-arm Bushings and Torsion Bar Adjustment

> I am already looking for a shop that can do a front wheel alignment on a 1960 Imp.
 > But those are hard to find, I can assure you that!!

I haven't had any trouble finding someone willing to do the alignment as long as you have the factory service manual for them to get the specs from. Seems the computer systems don't go back that far but just an average shop with an old guy should be able to do it for you. The trick is to find the one with the old guy.

           Steve B.