IML: Spotted! 67/68 Imperial Crown Convert.

IML: Spotted! 67/68 Imperial Crown Convert.

List,

Yesterday, I was in Southeast DC, waiting on my date to show up, when
a beautiful, well maintained '67 or '68 Crown convert. made its way up
8th St SE.

Green exterior with green interior, and of course, the top was down.
Of course, the pedestrians on both sides of the street (sidewalks) had
to stop and stare.

If the owner of the car is on the list (Forest green convertible,
African-American male driver in DC) let me know, it's always great to
make contact with fellow Imperial owners in the area!

Scott

Two '73 Imperial two door coupes.