From: Chris S
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:03 AM
Subject: IML: 51 imperial rear hub removal....

Im once again in need of help! I pulled my fronthubs and replaced the brakes with little problems. Now that I have moved on the the rear I cant even get the hub off. I removed the castle nut and the flat washer behind it. Is there somethingelse I have to remove? The hub moves freely in a circle and is not frozen to the pad. I used a hub puller with pry bars and it didnt budge a bit. Any help would be great! Im so close to getting her on the road and now Im stuck. Also how do you remove the wheel cylineds "piston" from the housing to clean them all up?