Re: IML: Racepages.com - steering repair - HCV - '60

Re: IML: Racepages.com - steering repair - HCV - '60

I just checked their site for a 1961 Imperial master cylinder. Their CENTRIC OEM REPLACEMENT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER would never fit my car. It's not even close.

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Converts

James Brown wrote:

Hello, everyone.
I am in the process of making some needed repairs to my Imperial.
Can anyone tell me about www.racepages.com <http://www.racepages.com>?
This site features a number of parts for Imperials.
One of their featured brand names is CVU.
I would appreciate hearing about anybody's experience(s) with this site
and or brand name.
Meanwhile - I am in process of replacing the car's steering gear box.
Firm Feel, with kind assistance of Jim Lorenzen, will be sending me
a new box soon and a progress report will be given.
Also, my new HCV arrived yeaterday from JC Auto Restoration in Lynnwood WA.
So far, it has been a very positive experience.
Thanks.
Jim Brown
'60 Crown SH 4 door
all of you.

Isenhour <isenhour@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Is there a way to tell if you got it on a ’62? Is there a
    code/number/tag somewhere that will tell you that you got suregrip?