Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 9:48 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Glenn L. Weibel

New Subscriber(s): Glenn L. Weibel
Email Address is: glweibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Car(s) owned: 1963 Imperial 4dr Hardtop - Am second owner -27070 actual miles Tan exterior with combination cloth/vinly interior. All numbers match, no damage history.

Self-Introduction: Have help store this vehicle for 7 years, owner deceided to part with
in - Have always admired from afar the Imperial.  Spent the first day
cleaning the exterior, had a exhaust leak that is now repaired, have a new muffler in route, and next the engine compartment will be detailed. Am not a computer "wiz" and only a novice auto mechanic.
I may need help in the future.  Thank you