IML: '62 Build or Broadcast Sheet

I found the Build or Broadcast Sheet for my '62 Imperial Custom on the bottom back seat cushion.  It is in poor condition with some stains and yellowing of the paper.  It is very fragile and wrinkled too.  There is printing on both front and back.  The front side has all the individual item listings and the back side has some comments that explain how options apply to the three models; Custom, Crown and Le Baron.

Could someone scan the back side of one of these sheets and send it to me as a *.jpg or *.tif file?

Near the top of the sheet there are entries for "Date" and "Sequence".  There is a space to their left which must be some other category that is so darkened that the heading is completely unreadable.  Can anyone shed light on this?

My main interest is in a few items that I was unable to read:
item no. 44 looks like SPKR?
item no. 45 starts with CO?
item no. 46 unreadable
item no. 47 starts with M?
item no. 48 appears to be O/S MIR (outside mirror?)
item no. 49 appears to be IN MIR (inside mirror?)

This particular car shows: transmission code 342, steering code 351, AC & Heater code 385, item no. 45 code 451, item no. 47 code 471, axle code 532, tires code 544 and 545.  The code for power windows and seats do not show up, but the car was built with them.  Also all glass is tinted and the code is not shown.  It is possible that the item no. 45 could be an accessory convenience group which includes all those items.

I have entered most of the information into an Excel spreadsheet with the intention of eventually printing out a readable copy - albeit not an original one.  I haven't looked yet above the radio or on the back of the glove box for a sheet in better condition.

Thanks.

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271-2937