From: aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 6:26 pm
Subject: Re: IML: iml 60 brake light switch/fuse?/also...

Did you check the Trun signal switch lever for an abundance of
loosness, expecially back and forth, which indicate the the
switch has fallen apart in the column.

Æyn
Tucson

--- stephen dilley <stephendilley@xxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

i checked the feed at the m/c and found power, umm.. direct
wired
the b/l wire but still no >brake lights ? i checked the bulbs
and
found ok ! - had another look at fuse board ,but nowt >found.

If you have power at the master cylinder then you can leave the
fuses be.... The m/s is down line from the fuse block.yes live.

surley there must be a relay or fuse box for the elec windows
and
head/tail/brake lights ???

High draw devices use circuit breakers tht reset themselves.
Brake >lights are not a high draw item.ok

Turn signals are working?  If they are working then the next
place I
would suspect would be the turn signal switch.why?

re m/c - found that brake fluid is leaking from top of m/c when

brakes applied ? air in system ?

There should be a piece between the lid and master cylinder that

acts as a gasket.  It is the size of the lid and has a hole in
the .
middle for the bolt to go through.gasket is in place

       i shall check tommorow , gud nite all.     Steve