Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 1:09 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Back of '62 Broadcast Sheet

I thought I would share with everyone the information I was able to discern
on the back of the "Jefferson Assembly Broadcast" sheet from my '62 Imperial
Custom. The size of the sheet is 7 13/16" by 5 7/16" with all printing in
yellow ink on white paper. That makes them very difficult to read after the
paper has aged. The top, left and bottom are torn perforated edges, while
the right edge is shear cut with tractor feed holes along it. I hope the
format is preserved in the e-mail!

48 (lying on its
right side with the 4 above the 8)
ACCESSORY GROUP

32-1 32-1
RADIO TOUCH TUNER (INCL. RADIO GOLDEN TONE
POW. ANTENNA & REAR SEAT SPEAKER HEATER
HEATER-CUSTOM CONDITIONER POWER STEERING
POWER SEAT (STD. ON CROWN & LE BARON POWER BRAKES
POWER WINDOWS-(STD. ON CROWN WHEEL COVERS
& LE BARON) LIGHT PACKAGE
REMOTE CONTROL MIRROR-LEFT OUTSIDE
DOOR
DOOR EDGE PROTECTORS

32-2 32-3
CARPETS RADIO GOLDEN TONE
AIR FOAM CUSHION FRT. & REAR HEATER
WINDSHIELD WASHER POWER STEERING
WINDSHIELD WIPER VAR. SPEED WINDSHIELD WIPER
LIGHT PACKAGE

32-4 32-5
D. LOCK - ELECTRIC HI PERFORMANCE ENG.
MIRROR O/S LEFT REMOTE (413 CU. IN. DUAL
4BBL CARB.)
PADDED STEERING WHEEL
SILL MLDG. & STONE GUARDS

32-7 32-8
RADIO GOLDEN TONE RADIO GOLDEN TONE
HEATER HEATER
POWER SEATS POWER SEATS
POWER WINDOWS POWER WINDOWS
REAR SEAT SPEAKER REAR SEAT SPEAKER

329 331
DOOR EDGE PROTECTORS BACK UP LIGHTS
LICENSE PLATE FRAME REAR GLOVE BOX LIGHT
VANITY MIRROR LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT
LIGHT

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane