Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 10:41 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial Brake Shoe Cores - Durabrake?

I have access to a mountain of discarded Imperial
shoes here in the SFBay Area if someone cares.  They
interchange with other Chrysler (and other?) products,
since they are bendix from 63-66 and might carry on to
later cars in the rear, but I have not bothered to
check an interchange manual.  The 62 and earlier ones
are scarcer to a degree, but demand is lower as well.

The later shoes are available in the US to one degree
or another, so far as I know, and I've had a devil of
a time finding someone that might want my used cores.

They have more value as they are now (vintage shoes
that need relining), but they'll get melted and
recycled in the coming year at the rate things are
going on this end.

-Kenyon

--- hot rod <michiganhotrod1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Newton, Mass. Check the parts section of the IML
site for details.
Mark

hasse <tamnes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Hello.
  And yes I could but some people in Sweden don't
have any to re-line that is why I wonder. Raybestos
had them but not any more the Raybestos number is
RAY86PG. but it seems like they don't make them any
more. The biggest problem is that no one has the
CORE for it..
  I´m working with parts to old us cars here in
Sweden, and people here want to buy it and mount it
the often don*t have the time to wait L. The company
sells new and old parts mostley to 50-60-70 us cars.

  Regards
  Hasse

Shaun Shroff