Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 8:17 AM
Subject: IML: Air cond muffler needed

Does anyone have an air conditioner muffler and metal tubing from a 61 Imperial, or any Mopar of the same design? I will be in Louiville, Ky on Wednesday coming back from Carlisle, Pa. I have my wife with me and she is overheating in the hot humid weather. She is used to the hot dry climate and I would like to make it comfortible for her. I will pay for your time, all of it, an for the part, just name it as I will not try to get it cheaper from you. Then it will be easy to install, provided I also can get gaskets and or copper ring gaskets. I am carrying the R12 freon with me. I left my charging equipment at home. I will try to check my email tonight as we are headed for New Holland, Pa in a few minutes. We are just leaving Carlisle, Pa. It is 10:15am, Monday. In case, my cell is 760 413 9602, or my wife's cell, being all the same numbers, except the last digit is a 1 instead of a 2. So, I would truly appreciate any help in this area to comfort her. I will have to fly her home after Louiville if I cannot find and get it repaired. < br>    The reason for the 2 stops mentioned, New Holland, Pa and Louiville, Ky is we have relatives we will be staying with. We will leave New Holland noon on Tuesday and arrive Wednesday sometime, afternoon about. I am towing a 28 foot trailer with the 61 LeBaron. It has my cell # on the back door of the trailer. Thank you all, and I hope to get something done so WE can travel home together. I would even, if their are any, a wrecking yard piece. joe machado