Re: IML: Imperials in the movies

Yes, the Turner Classic Movies channel is a good place to see Imperials.

----- Original Message ----- From: <joestill1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:52 AM
Subject: IML: Imperials in the movies

Whilst watching some old movies this weekend (including "Lover Comer Back" with a great shot of a beautiful white 1961 Crown Convertible), I noticed the use of several beautiful 1964 model Imperials in the movie, "The Best Man" with Henry Fonda and Cliff Robertson.

I didn't see it on the club site.  Did anyone catch that movie?

--
Joe
1961 Crown 4D Southampton

It has removed 46 spam emails to date.