Re: IML: IMP in Canada

yup!..very easy for old American made cars..take the registration (there are no titles in Canada) with a good bill of sale. bring it to customs, they stamp it give you your import form and away you go to your local DVM to put it in your name..At least that's the way I sold a guy a 1948 Mercury truck in NY state from Quebec...The other way around is a little more complicated, but still not hard at all...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: IML: IMP in Canada

It's really quite simple, especially from canada to the US. I usually ship the other way. What and where are you looking.
Kevin.

On 7/7/07, alan1416@xxxxxxx <alan1416@xxxxxxx> wrote:
How big of a deal is it to buy a car in Canada and drive it back home to the states.
I sorta in lust over a baby blue LeBaron E bay

--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------