IML: 58 Imperial Sedan Question

I want to remove the inside trim panels that are just below the rear quarter windows on my 58 sedan. I found one clip down low that I was able to disengage. However I'm not having as good of luck at the top near the window. I decided to back off before I broke or tore something. Any ideas? Are there more clips at the top? If so about where? Thanks in advance.

regards,
Dave