Re: IML: Leatherique on Vinyl?

I posted earlier on using Leatherique on the dashboard and also using the crackfiller on the single split in the dash, then applying the matching color dye. Seems to me that should work but I don't want to do it if it will cause unintended damage. Any thoughts. Thanks Mark Boehme

From: "Mark Jefferson" <imperialist67@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm taking advantage of the sweltering weather we're having right now (and some free evenings) to do a (badly needed) Leatherique treatment on my LeBaron's interior. The recommend applying, then leaving on the car parked in the sun with windows rolled up for a "steam room effect," which we definitely have right now. Did the first application tonight, planning to repeat tommorow.

Does anyone know if this is good to use on vinyl as well?. Figured while I'm at it, I would go ahead and 1.) do some of the interior vinyl (dash pad especially) while I'm at it, and have a big bottle, or 2.) see if it will help remove the "milky" look my black vinyl top is getting. Also, if it IS ok to put on vinyl, is this something I should avoid putting on black vinyl top in the sun?

MANY THANK S for any advice you may have.

Mark.

ANYHOW -

Get all the Hottest Artists on Your Cell Phone - Plus 10 Bonus Tones Today!
Find Your New Ringtone at Lycos Mobile.
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm