Re: IML: Imperials On YouTube: 55 vs.56

Hello, ALL
 It might help to know that the 1955, &1956 Crown Imperial Limousines used the same body which was made in 1955. So the 1956 Crown Limo has the back end of a 1955 Crown Limo but with a added five foot long cast aluminum tail fin added to the top of the rear fender. Also some other small 56 only changes.
 Hope this helps.
 George