IML: SUCCESS AT LAST!

Hi All:  Just wanted to let you-all know that I finally found a trunk lift for my ’62 Crown Southampton 4 door. I had insisted on having the deluxe Flyte Sweep trunk lid only to discover later that the appropriate lift/keyway is almost non-existent in Imperial land!  Following nearly a year of searching, JC Auto Restoration came to my rescue and I just received the lift in the mail today.  What excitement to actually see it in my hands! I just had to celebrate by telling everyone. I still have chrome to polish, leather to soften and rocker panel clips to find somewhere. But things are looking up.

My car has all of it’s owies fixed and will get a clear-coat job this week.  Now if we can just get it to run properly and quit stumbling around, we will be home free….not quite free as all you restorers know!  Hopefully it will debut August 10-12 at our car show in Bozeman.

Patricia   Pruitt

 Montana

pruittghl@xxxxxxx