IML: old dealership research-Beaudry's Tucson Arizona?

IML: old dealership research-Beaudry's Tucson Arizona?

I do know that my car "Bling" was originally sold by Beaudry's in Tucson Arizona with every option available on an Imperial.  They are still in business and perhaps now too large to research my Pink Elizabeth Arden Edition car.  Do any of you Imperialists have an old postcard or photograph of the dealership as it would have been in 1959?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net