Re: IML: Chrysler Lincoln?/ 1981 Imperial parts car

Re: IML: Chrysler Lincoln?/ 1981 Imperial parts car

Chrysler Lincoln sounds like a deadly combination, since Lincoln isn't too healthy financially right now. . . Maybe the kiss of death for both.  Let's hope the sender of the original e-mail was just "mistaken" or "kidding."

Doug Norton
1964 Crown coupe

RCAJazz1@xxxxxxx wrote:
I too own a composite car: a Ford and and Audi.

It's called a FRAUD.

:)

Rex

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour