RE: IML: Dealer won't work on a '90s Imperial

RE: IML: Dealer won't work on a '90s Imperial

I've already jumped in on this topic earlier.  But just to add, that I am
fortunate enough to have found a local guy who has been in the car repair
business for decades.  He's a little slow but very thorough in his work.  He
stands behind what he does.  Plus he takes the time to discuss what you WANT
done so when you leave you know what WILL be done.

The only thing I don't have him do is alignments.  For that I take both my
Imperials to the local (reputable) racing shop.  A good race shop that
sponsors local racers will always have state of the art alignment equipment
that is calibrated. (key word - calibrated)  My local race shop calibrates
the entire alignment rack every month.

Ken
67 Crown 4 Dr Ht
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht