From: "Tim Durrer"
Subject: Re: IML: And you think YOUR driveway is tight.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:58:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,

I live out in Springfield Virginia and have a similar
problem with my 73 Imperial. Except in my case it is a
small carport that my wife and fight over for it's
use. She says her 99 4Runner is newer therefore it
should be on the carport And I maintain my #2 Lebaron
is a classic and should be stored as such.

It's a tough hobby but its worth it! BTW, in case you
are wondering she has been informed if the car goes so
do I!

Tim Durrer
73 Blu Sky

--- Mark Jefferson wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi All:

My neighbor is a film-maker, and a few years back,
shot a video of myself taking my '67 LeBaron from the
garage to the mean streets of Washington, DC. An
exacting maneuver to be sure, which is easier to
perform these days now that the front end has been
rebuilt. Watching it makes me envious of folks in the
burbs/countryside. Such is life in the big city I
guess.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGlarqSrkBc

If the link doesn't work, search Youtube on "Jeff
Krulik"

Hope you enjoy -