Re: IML: Rocker panel clips

Howdy all and have you folks tried the clip house... here is the link..... good luck http://www.cliphouse.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=167
On Jul 11, 2007, at 7:54 PM, Patricia Pruitt wrote:

<x-tad-smaller>Hi all, it’s Me again! </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>There are at least three of us on this mailing list that are in dire need of rocker panel clips for ’62 Imperials.  Is there anyone out there that can assist us in locating a source for either metal or nylon clips?  I have tried in lots of places but to no avail…including Restoration Specialties.  Can anyone help us?</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
Patricia  Pruitt
Bozeman, Montana 59718
pruittghl@xxxxxxx