From: James Brown <jimmb1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 2:50 pm
Subject: IML: 1960 Crown - Power Steering pump hoses

Vendors with online catalogs seem to be a little vague about the

 power steering hoses for older Imperials.

Local vendors try to be helpful but they don't know.

My question is:

Where can I find a set of steering pump hoses for my 1960 Imperial Crown SH?

A rebuilt gear box and pump will be on their way later this month but no hose(s) yet.

Thanks for any info.

Jim Brown

marc boulanger <yeuxverts1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kenyon
I will folloiw your advice and go for 15inch wheels.
So I ll be looking for hubcaps.
Marc B