Re: IML: still crazy after all these years

Re: IML: still crazy after all these years

In a message dated 7/11/2007 8:47:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time, imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
All I lack right now is money.
That's hardly a good reason to throw in the towel.
Hugh, your last two sentences give many of us hope, but I guess that's what makes us crazy - knowing what we could do if we had the wherewithall. Thanks.

John in New Mexico
'56 4D Southampton

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.