Re: IML: Imperial beginnings??

There was a 1933 Imperial (gorgeous) on ebay.  Imperials have been made since the mid- to late 1920's.  The early 1930's were real classics.  I had a 1931 Chrysler Model CD 4-door which was beautiful, but alas, not an Imperial.

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe

Marco <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Easiest way to find out:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/index.htm

No Imperial right now, only a concept car was presented.

Marco
www.1956imperial.de