IML: Miller Special Tool Co.

I thought I would share with the list that Miller Special Tool Co. was bought by SPX Corporation back in 1991.  SPX paid $12.1 million for Miller.  I tried to order a C-845 drum/hub puller from them yesterday and learned it was not available.  I ordered a current catalog, so we will see what they still offer.  I am afraid that many of the tools needed for work on our older cars are disappearing.

The current website for Miller Tools is:
http://www.spxmiller.com/

Does anyone know a tool part number by Snap-On or other suitable company that will do a good job of removing the rear brake drums on '50-'60 model Imperials?

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271-2937