Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 11:55 AM
Subject: IML: 1955 Imperial Die Cast Car In Commercial

Has anyone else seen the Commercial with the 1955? Die cast Imperial? Its a HP Computer commercial. The commercial is made by  Vera Wang who at the very end has a wedding chapel and a Newly wed Couple that walks out and gets into a Die Cast Metal 1955 Imperial, then Vera pushes the car off the screen.

I found the clip on YouTube while I was typing this. Its just a quick blip, but at least my Imperial spotting skills are still sharp!

Marc Lamp
60 4drht

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.