From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 4:39 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Headlight Switch Removal

It takes a bit of contorting to get the button to push in to release the pull knob. If you have big hands it is even tougher see if you can find a friend with small hands & buy him a beer or two. As for disconnecting the plug in the back of the light switch. I removed the gauge cluster. It has a plug on the right side which is easy to access. Once the gauge cluster is put aside carefully so as to not damage the gauges, you can get a small hand in to get hold of the light switch plug. it is a bit more work this way but a lot less stressful and you get 80% less scrapes & nicks to your arms & hands.
George

64 Lebaron
64 Crown coupe
67 Lebaron

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.