IML: Six Wheeled 1939 Imperial Parde Limo?

IML: Six Wheeled 1939 Imperial Parde Limo?

Research has unearthed reference to a 6-wheeled
Imperial from 1939.  Anyone know anything about it?

A 1977 monthly magazine has an extensive article about
the 1950's parade phaetons and quotes the following
information:

"Chrysler first entered the "Parade Car" business in
1939 with a 6-wheeled, Derham bodied Custom Imperial
touring.  Originally built for Grover Whalen (official
greeter of NYC) use as official greeting car for NY
World's fair, this vehicle was further modified for
the US visitof England's King George VI and Queen
Elizabeth in June of 1939.  The 1939 Parade car was
quickly followed by the 1940 Crown Imperial Phaeton,
again with a Derham body, also for use at the New York
World's Fair."

"The blue and grey Imperial carried numerous
luminaries in countless ticker-tape parades in NYC for
20 years before being retired in 1960.  Both parade
cars are now on display at the Henry Ford Museum in
Dearborn Michigan." (circa 1977)

Anyone have further info on these cars?  We do not
have it in the archives so far as I can tell.
Anyone seen these cars at the HF Museum?
Anyone live close enough to perhaps investigate in
person if we find them to still be there?

Please contact me off-list if so.

Kenyon Wills