RE: [RE]IML: sequentail tail lamps

Ed,
   You can appreicate the nightmare of the wiring and the MAZE of
relays envolved in the system, not to say about the
troubleshooting if there is a problem.  I alway throught that it
was "FUN" (sadistically) to go into the Chrysler Parts Department
looking for parts for my 69's turn signal system, and having to
show the partsmen how to look up the parts.  It can be done with
an ic cascade sequencer, a circuit breaker, some diodes and 3 or
4 extra wires coming from the dash to the trunk.

Æyn

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlmailtextlink