Re: IML: Window motor

Phil Juliano in upstate New York, that's where I got mine. I believe his contact info is on the website.

From: mrs954@xxxxxxx
Hi guys,
I'm in need of a window motor for my 64 Lebaron. The left rear window does not move.  I have juice through the harness connection but the motor doesn't react. I'm not sure if the motor is shot or if the transmission is jammed.  My other 5 motors work okay.  I thought I could use a spare from my 62 300H but it is way different from what's in my door.  Does anyone have any leads where I could get a working motor and transmission?

Thanks,
Mark Souders
64 LeBaron
Mohrsville, PA