IML: Audio Cassettes/8-track tapes?

We just got the '69 sales 8-track posted the other day
.

That begs the question:  Are there other audio or
video tapes/records/discs that folks have from
CHRYSLER regarding IMPERIAL that we don't have?

We're in the process of transferrng a 1990 Laser Disc
that was meant for the dealership showroom.

-Seems to me that the Mark Cross Package or the Frank
Sinatra Package had an audio cassette?

Anyone have anything funny and obsolete like that
laying around?  We'd be keen to try to get a copy onto
the club website.

Kenyon Wills