From: "Frank Winnips" <frank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Green cars 2
K.
What about tawny gold metallic, GY9? I think that's one of the coolest
colors offered in '72 because of that weird brown/green mix. Yet it's very
classy and sooo 70's. And it would go quite well with the green seats.
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/upload2/3277495-100_2134.JPG
http://members.cox.net/nsciortino41/page6.htm
Frank
'72 coupe (triple gold)