Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 1:41 PM
Subject: IML: 73 Lebaron Heater Core

Hello all,

I need to purchase a new heater core for my 73
Imperial with ATCII. When I checked Advance Auto parts
on-line it lists 2 cores one with and one without
"Strato-Vent". I then looked up one for 73 Plymouth
Fury. It listed only one core which was the same part
number as the one on the Imperial without Strato-Vent.
What is Strato Vent? I grew up around mopars and never
heard of it. I don't want to order the wrong one and
have to deal with shipping it back.

Tim Durrer
73 Blue Sky